It was only last week that we announced premium DIRECTV channel subscribers would be getting access to HBO GO and MAX GO on their accounts. Well now it looks like another company has hopped onto the bandwagon as well. In an official announcement today, DISH Network has stated that DISHOnline.com now gives its customers access to HBO GO and MAX GO. All you have to do is be a subscriber to HBO or Cinemax premium channels to watch content on the HBO GO and MAX GO channels.
Through HBO GO and MAX GO, DISHOnline.com users will have access over 1,800 titles including Hollywood blockbusters such as Avatar, The Hangover and Up In The Air, as well as award-winning series like Boardwalk Empire, Trueblood, independent films, cult favorites and more. DISH Network was also pretty adamant about the fact that HBO GO and MAX GO aren’t available to Netflix users – something to think about if you’re on the fence about deciding which service to subscribe to.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: dish network, hbo go,