It was only last week that we announced premium DIRECTV channel subscribers would be getting access to HBO GO and MAX GO on their accounts. Well now it looks like another company has hopped onto the bandwagon as well. In an official announcement today, DISH Network has stated that DISHOnline.com now gives its customers access to HBO GO and MAX GO. All you have to do is be a subscriber to HBO or Cinemax premium channels to watch content on the HBO GO and MAX GO channels.
Through HBO GO and MAX GO, DISHOnline.com users will have access over 1,800 titles including Hollywood blockbusters such as Avatar, The Hangover and Up In The Air, as well as award-winning series like Boardwalk Empire, Trueblood, independent films, cult favorites and more. DISH Network was also pretty adamant about the fact that HBO GO and MAX GO aren’t available to Netflix users – something to think about if you’re on the fence about deciding which service to subscribe to.
Next Story: Nissan LEAF declared 2011 World Car of the Year
- 2014-04-07: Game Of Thrones Causes HBO GO To Crash
- 2014-03-06: HBO Go For PS3 On Xfinity Is Dead On Arrival
- 2014-01-19: HBO Doesn't Mind HBO GO Password Sharing
- 2013-11-21: HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- 2013-07-30: HBO Is "Actively Exploring" Chromecast Streaming Support