Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories managed to cobble together what was a rather impressive automatic drink-making machine in 2010, dubbing it the Drink-Making Unit. Of course, it makes perfect sense then to add a 2.0 suffix to its sequel, where it will not only boast an entirely new style but is capable of handling twice as many ingredient options as well. The Drink-Making Unit 2.0 is based on the “deer chaser” model, where liquid will be poured into a cylinder which gradually fills until the balance changes, thereby tipping the container and pouring out the contents. Definitely the geeky “bartender” to have if you are throwing a quiet and intimate party in your pad – after all, all tips will be channeled into your own pocket at the end of the night as your fellow geeks look on in envy while nerdettes cuddle up with you.
Next Story: Binary Table 01 offers geeky living room set up
- 2014-04-21: Rare Earth Metals Extraction Gets More Efficient
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21: The Gymwatch Is A Fitness Tracker And Personal Trainer Rolled Into One
- 2014-04-21: Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices