For those of you who are looking out for the next big Droid smartphone release, the Droid Bionic from Motorola is being prepared for a rollout – and hints have been dropped that it will also sport a more aesthetically pleasing form factor. Originally revealed at CES 2011 earlier this year, Motorola has listened to all the negative feedback that it has received and done something good about it – by making some enhancements.
According to the screenshot shown above, the device will undergo some changes where among them include “an improved form factor”. The release also mentioned that different changes will comprise of “expanded features, functionality”, so here is to an increased RAM amount to keep up with the dual-core processor.
All we now need to do is wait and see as Motorola rolls out the Droid Bionic to the masses over Verizon Wireless later this summer. Since the device will be a 4G LTE one, we are quite sure that there will not be any delays like the Droid Charge since Verizon would have solved the outage issues by then.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Samsung Prepares SM-W750V Windows Phone 8 Smartphone Release For 2014
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Windows Phone Grows By An Additional 0.2% In The US
- Follow: bionic, droid, droid bionic, Motorola, motorola droid bionic, Verizon, vzw,
- Seen at: droid-life