Motorola’s successor to the Droid X, the Droid X2 has finally been revealed in some press shots. The folks over at Pocketnow managed to get their hands on product shots for the device and posted them online. Not that it’s anything we haven’t seen before – but official shots of the phone should mean that an announcement is imminent and we won’t have to wait too long in order to find out. The Motorola Droid X2 looks just like the original Droid X except for the missing physical camera button, and the addition of the Droid X2 logo (when read aloud it should be, “Droid X squared”).
But don’t let the similar appearance on the outside fool you. The Droid X2 is a completely different beast on the inside. It packs an NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, 768MB of RAM, a 4.3″ display, an 8 megapixel rear camera and an HDMI port. Hopefully Verizon/Motorola get around to announcing the phone soon.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, droid x2, leak, Motorola, Verizon,
- Seen at: pocketnow