Remember that idea from EA Sports about “persistent gamer profiles” or universal profiles where gamers can transfer their old stats, rosters and whatnot over to their new games? It looks like it’s going to become a whole lot less of a dream and a lot more real soon – and it’ll require a subscription.
Pastapadre claims that it’s got the scoop on EA Sport’s new service. Concrete information on how much the service will cost and to what extent data will be able to transferred from old EA Sports games like Madden, NHL, FIFA, etc. to newer copies is still unavailable, but at least we know it’s not just a concept of Peter Moore anymore.
The subscription will reportedly offer “full downloadable versions of participating titles before they come out in stores.”
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: ea games,
- Seen at: joystiq