We’ve seen countless of iPhone clones appearing in China, including the sweet looking iPhone 4 nano spotted not too long ago, well now there’s a new clone on the block. This time it’s of the HTC HD7 running what seems to be Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 operating system.
Instead of the usual 4.3″ display we’re used to see on the HD7, this Shanzai clone packs a monstrous 4.8″ display (480 x 800) and a 1GHz processor. It looks like the creators weren’t satisfied with the already large screen on HTC’s original offering. As usual, it packs dual-SIM capabilities, and has dual microSD card slots that will allow you to add an additional 32GB of memory to the phone. It packs 256MB of RAM, 512MB of ROM, Bluetooth, WiFi, and GPS. And upon closer inspection of the operating system, it is actually a heavily modified version of Windows Mobile 6.5 that’s been skinned to look like Windows Phone 7.
No details on pricing and availability were released, but like most fake phones – don’t expect it to break the bank or to arrive on our shores for that matter. How many of you would like to see an original WP7 device sporting a 4.8″ display?
- 2013-04-08: Nokia Lumia 920 Is The Best Selling Windows Phone
- 2013-03-27: Windows Phone Outsells iOS And BlackBerry OS In Several Markets
- 2012-12-10: Angry Birds Star Wars On Windows Phone 7
- 2012-08-29: USB Video Out via Windows Phone 7
- 2012-07-27: Nokia Camera Extras for Windows Phone 7 released
- 2011-11-17: HTC updates HD7 and Mozart with internet sharing features
- 2011-10-26: Gooapple V5 caught on video
- 2011-09-28: Fake iPhone ring busted by Chinese police
- 2011-08-17: What it's like to buy a fake iPhone 5 in China
- 2010-03-30: iPad Clone Pictures Surface