Garmin has just announced the launch of a new GPS watch – the Forerunner 610, and it sports a touchscreen. Since it’s meant to be taken outdoors for serious running it won’t be just any touchscreen but a waterproof one. It is also responsive enough so that it can be operated with running gloves on. With features such as a pace, distance and time meter, a heart rate monitor, and the ability to race with friends who aren’t even in the same country, the Forerunner 610 is designed for the serious runner. It even packs a vibration motor to keep you updated about your heart rate, pace and distance – especially useful when you’re running in a noisy area or you have your own music playing through earphones. No word about when we’ll see it in stores or how much it costs but there’s a video demo after the break. Find out more about the Garmin Forerunner 610.
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: Garmin, GPS, touchscreen, watch,