Update 5/2: We have a winner! “bkraider” from South Carolina is the lucky winner of this giveaway. Congratulations! He will receive a Xoom from NVIDIA in the next few days.
Update 4/25: this giveway is now closed. We’ll draw a winner shortly. Good luck to all participants!
We know that tablets are all the rage these days, and this is your chance to get the Android 3.0 tablet that made history – without breaking the bank. Ubergizmo is teaming up with NVIDIA to give away one Xoom with WiFi tablet. Here’s an overview of the Xoom, by NVIDIA:
The new MOTOROLA XOOM with Wi-Fi is the world’s first Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablet. Powered by the NVIDIA® Tegra™2 mobile super chip, the MOTOROLA XOOM brings true multitasking with the first mobile dual-core CPU, the best Web experience with hardware-accelerated Flash support, and console-quality gaming with an NVIDIA® GeForce® GPU. The Tegra-powered MOTOROLA XOOM delivers the fastest, most visually-rich tablet experience. Learn more at motorola.com/xoom and nvidia.com/tegra.
Read the rules in the full post to enter.
What to do: Rules Highlights
* Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (we check)
* Tell us “what would you do for a Tegra-powered XOOM tablet?” by posting a comment (scroll down), preferably with your Facebook login (it makes it easier for us to contact the winner).
* The deadline to post a comment is Monday April 25 at 23:59pm PT
* This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
* One winner/commenter will be chosen randomly. He or she will receive one (1) Motorola Xoom with WiFi (Estimated retail price – USD $599)
* Go read and agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!RELATED