Gmail has been pretty customizable in terms of appearances for some time now. You have the ability to set your own colors for pretty much everything on the interface. However there’s been one feature that users could never change and its background image of your interface. Sure you can change themes, but that would mean changing every single color as well. There was no way to set your own background image but all that changes today. Using the Themes tab in Settings to create your own theme, you now have the option of using your own image as the background for the UI in Gmail. You can even select one from your Picasa account (if you have one) if not, you can simply just upload it from your computer. Now you can make a truly personal theme that is different from everybody else’s Gmail account.
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation