Internet search giant has gone on to update their Google Translate application for the Android smartphone platform, and as with any good or new updates, this one will sport a better version and hopefully, superior performance over its predecessor. The new version will let users tune in to listen to translations in Japanese, Arabic, and Korean apart from the 21 languages which it already supports at the moment.
According to Google, the quality of synthesized speech in 15 of the languages has experienced more than just a passing improvement – your ears will definitely appreciate what you hear!
Google Translate for Android at the moment is able to translate text-to-text across 58 different languages, and will work on devices that run on Android 2.1 Eclair or later.RELATED
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Follow: Android, Google, google translate, translate,
- Seen at: mobileburn