Ubergizmo is a media partner of GreenNet, a conference hosted today in San francisco by GigaOm. The topics are pretty interesting, ranging from the next-gen smart grid and the connected cars to energy storage and the digital energy.
Sustainability alongside alternative energy sources are trendy topics, especially since the recent Japanese earthquake, you can watch the sessions live in the embedded video above.Check out GreenNet schedule here.
Next Story: New York City makes good use of landfills
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!