Are you an avid cyclist? If that’s the case, then surely you would already own a bike lock of sorts since you would not want anyone to nick your ride when you come out of the convenience store, would you? The Handlebar Bike Lock is a concept that intends to help you have one less thing to think about – especially when the lock is built right into the handlebar of the bike itself.
This design by Bach Nguyen will require you to push the release buttons on the handlebars, pull them out and wrap them around somewhere secure before closing the lock. No idea on the kind of hardware that drives the Handlebar Bike Lock, but since this is a concept, anything goes for the moment. While this is better than nothing at all, you might want to play it doubly safe with another bicycle lock to go.
Next Story: Google Music botched?
- 2014-02-24: Ibis Conceptual Smartwatch
- 2014-01-20: SaveOneLife Mine Detector Fits Into Your Shoe
- 2013-12-03: Plate Cooker Concept Could Safely Reheat Frozen Foods All At Once
- 2013-11-19: Sign Language Ring Concept Will Help Translate In Realtime
- 2013-09-08: Nissan Nismo Watch Concept