Hitachi has just announced the addition of two new models to their Super-Short Focus 3 LCD projectors. In case you’re not too familiar, Hitachi’s Super-Short Focus LCD projectors have the ability to project huge images while being just a short distance away from the screen.
The CP-A300NJ and CP-AW250NJ are based on the first generation Super-Short Focus projector from Hitachi – the CP-A100J. The new models are lighter, (3.8KG) and have a smaller body, and are able to project an 80″ image while being a mere 23cm away from the screen (the previous models could do 80″ from 63cm away). The CP-A300NJ is capable of displaying XGA resolution with 3000 Lumens brightness, and the AW250NJ is capable of WXGA resolution at 2500 Lumens brightness.
The advantages of such projectors is that you don’t need a large space or long table in order to utilize it, and when it’s not so far away, there’s less chance of interference in between the projector and the screen, This offers an uninterrupted presentation especially in cases when somebody has to leave a meeting, they won’t be walking past the projector and distracting everyone else. Its small, portable form factor also means that it won’t be hassle to bring about either.
No word on pricing or when these projectors will be available, but stay tuned.RELATED
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: hitachi, projector,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews