Hitachi has just announced the addition of two new models to their Super-Short Focus 3 LCD projectors. In case you’re not too familiar, Hitachi’s Super-Short Focus LCD projectors have the ability to project huge images while being just a short distance away from the screen.
The CP-A300NJ and CP-AW250NJ are based on the first generation Super-Short Focus projector from Hitachi – the CP-A100J. The new models are lighter, (3.8KG) and have a smaller body, and are able to project an 80″ image while being a mere 23cm away from the screen (the previous models could do 80″ from 63cm away). The CP-A300NJ is capable of displaying XGA resolution with 3000 Lumens brightness, and the AW250NJ is capable of WXGA resolution at 2500 Lumens brightness.
The advantages of such projectors is that you don’t need a large space or long table in order to utilize it, and when it’s not so far away, there’s less chance of interference in between the projector and the screen, This offers an uninterrupted presentation especially in cases when somebody has to leave a meeting, they won’t be walking past the projector and distracting everyone else. Its small, portable form factor also means that it won’t be hassle to bring about either.
No word on pricing or when these projectors will be available, but stay tuned.
Next Story: ViewSonic gTablet updated
- 2014-03-18: Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-01-09: Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-10-07: Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2013-09-26: Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2013-08-16: EPICT EPP-100 Projector Is Android-Powered
- 2011-05-05: Hitachi iPJ-AW250N Ultimate Interactive Projector now shipping
- 2009-08-04: Hitachi CP-X3010N projector unveiled
- 2009-08-26: Hitachi CP-X4020 projector
- 2010-01-16: Hitachi CP-DW10N Short Throw Projector Announced
- 2010-05-06: Hitachi has a quartet of new projectors