The folks at PocketNow are sure on a roll. After leaking out a bunch of Verizon phones previously, they now have gotten their hands on some new phones headed to AT&T. And this time, it’s none other than the upcoming HP Veer – one of HP’s upcoming webOS phones.
Previously only seen in black, the mini smartphone was introduced earlier this year along with the Pre 3 and TouchPad. These brand new press shots, showing the phone in white, suggest that the phone might be arriving sooner than we think. The HP Veer is about the size of a credit card and is no thicker than a deck of cards. It packs a 2.57″ touchscreen, an 800MHz processor, 8GB of internal storage, a 5 megapixel camera, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, HP Touchstone support, and of course, a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
The phone looks pretty cute in white, and there’s no doubt that we’ll be seeing other white devices from HP’s 2011 line up as well. Anyone picking up the HP Veer when it launches?
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2011-12-08: HP TouchPad goes on sale one last time on the 11th of December
- 2011-09-20: Unreleased HP webOS devices spotted in the wild
- 2011-08-25: White HP TouchPad spotted in the wild
- 2011-08-08: HP TouchPad 4G up for pre-order on Amazon
- 2011-05-04: HP Veer 4G announced by AT&T