Concepts let the imagination run free, and sometimes, it is a huge challenge for the engineering fraternity to catch up with your ideas. Well, the HTC New Eden will feature a couple of designs as part of the New Eden project which is hosted by BriefMobile, where the main intention is to seek out the most appealing and feasible hardware design for mobile devices. The New Eden 1 will sport a durable aluminum shell as you can see above, merging traditional HTC design language with a fresher, more futuristic look. While clean and minimal, it does reek of iPhone too much, so we were kind of hoping that designers these days will come up with a departure from the norm and yet offer something better – an improvement in all directions, so to speak.
Next Story: Sprint Nexus S 4G arriving on April 6?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2011-01-25: HTC TUBE concept modular phone
- 2010-07-12: HTC 1 concept will never take off
- 2010-10-12: Concept: HTC HDD Supports Multiple Operating Systems