The HTC Sensation 4G is one of the most anticipated phones that will be arriving this year on T-Mobile – and there’s pretty much nothing to dislike about it. It features a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 4.3″ Super LCD (960 x 540) display, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC Sense 3.0, 768MB of RAM, 1GB of internal storage, 8megapixel rear camera with 1080p video recording, VGA front facing camera, and of course HSPA+ connectivity to T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network.
While prices and release dates haven’t been made public yet, the interest sign up page is now live for you to stay updated with the latest information about the phone. With previous rumors pegging the release date as June 8, and the fact that the tag line on the interest sign up page say, “Instant everything. It’s almost here.” We’re inclined to believe it’s almost here too. Head there to sign yourself up if you’d like to be updated about the latest HTC Sensation 4G news.
Next Story: Sony NEX C3 camera: first pictures revealed
- 2013-09-05: LG G2 Hitting T-Mobile On September 18 For $99
- 2013-07-10: T-Mobile Sony XPERIA Z Review
- 2013-06-25: T-Mobile HTC One S Receives Minor Software Update
- 2012-03-21: HTC Sensation with Ice Cream Sandwich sees massive jump in camera performance
- 2012-03-08: HTC Sensation gets Ice Cream Sandwich in Nordic countries
- 2012-02-23: Android 4.0 test build for HTC Sensation and Sensation XE
- 2012-02-15: HTC Sensation to receive early Ice Cream Sandwich preview
- 2012-02-02: HTC Sensation with Android 4.0 to launch this March
- 2011-12-09: HTC Sensation 4G update rolling out
- 2011-06-20: HTC Sensation Review