Intel hasn’t dipped its toes into the smartphone game yet, but according to some reports online, that might all come to an end. The world’s PC largest chip maker has been rumored to be designing some smartphones for Chinese phone manufacturer, ZTE. The smartphones will be running on a version of Intel’s Atom microprocessor and will be targeted at the Chinese market. No word if we’ll see the phone on this side of the world or what operating system the phone will be running on, but if rumors turn out to be true we should find out soon enough. If they are true, do you think Intel is too late to the party and don’t stand a chance against the ARM-based processors available on the market?RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: intel, smartphone, zte,
- Seen at: uberphones