Some new images of the next generation iPhone have surfaced online, and while there’s no proof of their legitimacy, they offer us an insight to how the iPhone 4S/5 would look like if it sported a larger edge-to-edge screen (a rumor that’s been floating around for awhile now). While the source of the leaked images doesn’t know what to think of the images, if they turn out to be the real deal, these pictures could be the very first pictures that you’ll see of the next iPhone.
After an extremely outlandish iPhone design showed up over the weekend, this photograph leak looks closer to home and feels more plausible than the radical teardrop iPhone. Plus it also looks a lot like the leaked renders and images that surfaced earlier this year. In any case, we’re just going to have to wait for Apple to make an announcement for the next iPhone to find out. Hit the break for another image of the iPhone 4S/5 compared with an iPhone 4.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2011-09-27 iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-08-29 More iPhone 5/4S pictures leak
- 2011-08-26 iPhone 5 EVT Prototype back cover, audio and volume parts leaked
- 2011-07-29 iPhone 5 spotted in the wild?
- 2011-07-27 Next iPhone to have a slimmer, tapered back?