iPhone docking stations are dime a dozen and have been around for a long, long time, with different manufacturers looking for different ways to make a quick buck. One of the more modern iPhone docks that we’ve seen so far would be the iTable that you can see above – it looks as though it is shaped after an iPhone, thanks to Kyle Buckner’s design. Apart from holding your iPhone, it will also come packed with a set of four aluminum-trimmed cup holders, alongside LED lights that delivers more mood lighting to the overall situation. Since it is hand-crafted, we don’t suppose that you can also ask Kyle to build a model that fits another smartphone apart from the iPhone 4 – Android power, anyone?
- 2012-12-10 R2-D2 Wooden iPhone Dock
- 2012-04-25 Limited Edition Ceramic White LIL KIKR+ pre-orders open
- 2011-11-13 iTree dock burns a huge hole in your pocket
- 2011-07-19 HAI Dock begins to ship
- 2011-05-17 Day Maker gets toaster inspiration for design