We’d heard of Forza 4 getting Kinect support for casual racing, but now a leaked internal video for the racing sim just about confirms it. Not only does the game allow you to hold your hands out on a virtual steering wheel, but it also has head tracking detection that “allows you to look into the corner while you race.” In addition to Kinect support, developers Turn 10 are shooting to make Forza 4 the most photo-realistic looking game on any console, with support for 16 player races over Xbox Live. That’s a bold claim, but we’ve heard that claim before from many game developers and most of them like Final Fantasy XIII fell short on their promise. Is your engine revved up at the news? While Microsoft hasn’t officially confirmed the news, the fact that it’s gone around to remove the video is probably worth something. There’s no point in removing a fake internal video if it wasn’t real to begin with, right? You’re in luck, we’ve found a mirror of the leaked video. Hit the full post for the video before it’s removed as well.
- New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- Amazon Has Xbox One Back In Stock
- Xbox One Experiencing Overwhelming Demand, According To Microsoft
- Windows 7 Still Most Popular OS On Steam, Windows 8.1 Catching Up
- Gaikai PS4 Streaming Service Will Work With PS3 And PS Vita Too
- Follow: kinect, Microsoft, video games, videogames, xbox 360,
- Seen at: maxconsole.net