The folks over at TechRadar seem to have gotten an exclusive scoop from Lenovo concerning the future of their tablets. William Cai, senior specialist in marketing at Lenovo, mentioned that a home tablet could be arriving this year. And in this case, home tablet refers to a tablet so large that it wouldn’t be convenient to bring around with you everywhere you go (like regular tablets now) but it would be easy enough to shift around the house i.e. from room to room. The tablet would be based on their all-in-one desktops, but with a significant reduction in weight. They are thinking about 23″ for its display size, and it should be on sale in 2011. What do you think about having a 23″ tablet around the house? Do you think there will be a market for such a device?
Next Story: LED Binary Watch
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-07-08 Lenovo ThinkCentre M93z All-in-One (AIO) Desktop PC
- 2013-01-06 Lenovo IdeaCentre A730 All-In-One PC
- 2012-12-05 Lenovo Yoga Review
- 2012-01-03 Windows 8 tablets from Acer and Lenovo arriving in the second half of 2012?
- 2011-04-14 Lenovo denies plans for 23" tablet