The folks over at TechRadar seem to have gotten an exclusive scoop from Lenovo concerning the future of their tablets. William Cai, senior specialist in marketing at Lenovo, mentioned that a home tablet could be arriving this year. And in this case, home tablet refers to a tablet so large that it wouldn’t be convenient to bring around with you everywhere you go (like regular tablets now) but it would be easy enough to shift around the house i.e. from room to room. The tablet would be based on their all-in-one desktops, but with a significant reduction in weight. They are thinking about 23″ for its display size, and it should be on sale in 2011. What do you think about having a 23″ tablet around the house? Do you think there will be a market for such a device?
Next Story: LED Binary Watch
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Comcast Xfinity TV Go App Will Allow Live Streaming TV Anywhere
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup