LG recently showed off some revolutionary displays and thanks to the folks over at OLED-Display.net we have some video footage to witness them. Take the IPS displays used in the iPhone 4, bump up the resolution to full HD (1920 x 1080), size up to 47″ and add a bit of style by turning them transparent and that’s what you get. You even get to keep the touchscreen functionality of the display. These displays will be used in shopping malls and the digital signage market in the future. No word on market price or when we’ll start seeing them on sale, but folks with a lot of money are going to have a ball of a time decking out their homes with these babies. Plain glass windows are so yesterday. Hit the break to watch some video clips of the LG transparent LCD-IPS displays.
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: display, hd, ips, lcd, LG,
- Seen at: oled-display.net