While Windows Phone 7 has been rumored to get the “Mango” update at the end of the year, we’ve never really heard anything official about it. Well now, Microsoft has taken the covers off the major update that will be arriving this fall. Windows Phone 7 Mango boasts a long list of improvements: improved multi-tasking, 25% improved memory efficiency and an installed database. Other updates include the full desktop version of Internet Explorer 9 on the phone which means HTML5 support, in addition to hardware acceleration. The phone would also have extra features such as a geolocation-enabled clock, bank check imaging and wireless deposit apps, augmented reality support, a new Facebook app and much more. There will also be 1,500 new developer tools that will be made available for Windows Phone 7. For WP7 users, fall can’t seem to come soon enough.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: details, mango, Microsoft, official, update, windows, windows phone 7, wp7,
- Seen at: itworld