Gaming controllers are all the rage now, and who says PC gamers can’t join in the fun too? Instead of getting to purchase gamepads, PC gamers have the option of customizing their mice and keyboards. And in the world of gaming keyboards there aren’t too many brands competing in the market and Mionix is one of them. This Swedish-based company has just launched a new keyboard called the Zibal 60. Similar to the QPAD MK-80 keyboard, the Zibal features mechanical keys which are backlit for night gaming, with the option of illuminating just the WASD keys for those nights you want to play COD in the dark. It also features media controls, rage proof durability, connect through ports for your audio and mic, two USB 2.0 ports, and a detachable wrist rest. The Minoix Zibal 60 goes up for pre-order today and will be delivered in June with a retail price of $149.99. Hit the break to watch a promo video for the Zibal 60:
Next Story: HTC Droid Incredible 2 launch on April 28?
- 2014-03-13: Nokia Power Keyboard Now Available On AT&T And Verizon
- 2014-02-13: Sony Vegas Pro Keyboard Launched
- 2013-09-24: Gyration Announces New Keyboards
- 2013-09-03: World's Thinnest Keyboard Measures In At Under Half A Millimeter Thick
- 2013-09-02: The Keyboard As You Know It Could Be Rendered Obsolete
- 2011-06-21: 2012 Mini Cooper Coupe officially revealed
- 2011-06-16: Microsoft Kinect SDK officially released
- 2011-06-16: Kinect Windows SDK arriving tomorrow?
- 2011-03-22: BlackBerry PlayBook up for pre-order today
- 2011-03-15: HTC Thunderbolt finally has an official release date