All those rumors on a Wii 2/HD, on a touchscreen controller with a 6.2-inch touchscreen, with dual analog sticks, with unicorns and rainbows and stuff aren’t phony! Well, okay maybe the last two aren’t real, but at least we know we’re not all going insane from staring at mythical Wii 2 controller mock-ups!
Speaking on regards to the so called “Project Cafe/Stream” console, Nintendo’s very own Shigeru Miyamoto says that HD for them is only logical now.
“The number of households with a HD television is now big enough to make an HD game console. And of course we are always busy anyway with the development of new consoles. We focus not only on HD and the next system will feature something totally different than usual.”
He urged gamers to “be patient” with news regarding the new console. E3 can’t come any quicker!RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- Follow: nintendo, project cafe, stream, wii 2,
- Seen at: nintendoeverything