The wonders of what a single cable is able to achieve – we are talking about the Motorola XOOM Camera Connection Kit, where it is very much self-explanatory. After all, who would not want to transfer photos from a digital camera to their tablet device directly without having to go through a computer? That’s what the Motorola XOOM Camera Connection Kit is for.
Of course, you will first need to part with your $20 if you want to bring this home, but at least it gives an added impetus to pick up Motorola’s tablet over other makes and models in the market. The XOOM is already able to read USB flash drives with the right kind of technical know how, but Motorola’s pending update will officially unlock that functionality – although it will be in a rather limited form.
Not only that, with the microUSB cable being unavailable online at the moment, it makes perfect sense that the Motorola XOOM Camera Connection Kit has arrived at the market just at the right time. Will you be getting one for yourself?RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: Motorola, motorola xoom, xoom,
- Seen at: crunchgear