mSpot has just announced a new pricing for its mSpot Movies Club video on demand service. The service that allows users to rent movies anywhere, anytime they want has got a new pricing structure. In order to stay competitive and on top of their game, mSpot Movies Club helps users to save money on rentals by letting them purchase pre-paid credits for a select number of rentals every month based on their plan. With these credits, users can rent movies both old and new. mSpot’s new releases are usually on the same day the DVDs go on sale – a full 28 days ahead of competitors like Netflix, which is one of the reasons people use the service. The new mSpot Movies Club pricing after the break:
mSpot® Movies Club Pricing:
* Basic: $4.99 per month offering 20 movie credits, or up to 4 movies
(For people who mostly watch new releases)
* Plus: $7:99 per month offering 40 movie credits, or up to 8 movies
(The best choice for a combination of new releases and classics)
* Premium: $15:99 per month offering 80 movie credits, or up to 16 movies
(The best choice for frequent movie watchers)
All mSpot Movies can also be purchased a la carte, ranging from $1.99-$3.99.
mSpot Movies works on Windows, Macs, iOS and Android devices. Find out more.
- 2014-01-19: Paramount To Start Distributing Their Movies In Digital Format In The US
- 2013-11-28: Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- 2013-03-21: Dutch Horror Movie App Encourages Moviegoers To Use Their Phones During The Show
- 2013-02-06: Hitman Movie Reboot To Star Paul Walker
- 2011-12-16: Avatar for iTunes lets you "deconstruct scenes"
- 2011-10-19: Netflix for Android updated
- 2011-10-13: Apple prepping for cloud movie services?
- 2011-10-10: Netflix bids farewell to Qwikster
- 2011-03-16: Samsung launches 3D video on demand service in Korea
- 2011-02-17: Redbox to challenge Netflix in the movie streaming business