The NASA rover, Curiosity, which had to abandon its plans to bring 3D cameras to Mars, is almost ready for its mission later this year. NASA has just announced that the exploring vehicle is nearing its final stages of completion and they released brand new photographs of the rover in their labs. Looking like some sort of highly advanced Lego Technic vehicle, Curiosity was definitely designed not to look pretty, but armed with multiple cameras and a rugged body construction it sure looks like it’s ready to do its job of scouting the red planet for life. The rover is undergoing testing right now, and when it is completed, it won’t look too different from what you can see in the pictures right now. But what’s more important than how it looks is the video footage that the rover will provide on its mission on mars.
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities