Trust the Japanese to come up with phones only for themselves – simply because their networks are different from the rest of the world, and because they can. The latest Android-powered phone that ought to catch your eye would be the NEC Medias N-06C, sporting a slim and sexy form factor that is waterproof as well according to IPX 5/7 specifications. Being primed for a summer launch, it will ship with Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box, an 1GHz MSM8255 Snapdragon processor and a quartet of colors to choose from. We wish that NEC would create a variant that is compatible with frequencies across the rest of the world, but it doesn’t seem all too likely at the moment (and in the immediate future).RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Android, nec,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews