Here it is, the news trailer of L.A. Noire by Rockstar games. “Rising Through The Ranks” shows off the game’s features as well as shedding a little more light on the story for the 1950s detective game. In development since 2004, the game’s motion captured animations are some of the best I’ve ever seen. It’s right up there with Metal Gear Solid 4. Gamers will follow patrolman Cole Phelps as he rises up to become a top LAPD detective, solving mysterious crimes along the way. I almost wish this game had PS Move and Kinect support. It’d probably work along the lines of Heavy Rain if it had motion controls.
I’m not going to spoil the game’s mechanics too much, so just hit the play button and check out L.A. Noire for yourself.
L.A. Noire is set to be released on May 17 in the U.S. and May 20 in Europe for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles. Rockstar’s latest isn’t Grand Theft Auto 5, but it should hold you down until that game does come out. Rumor has it GTA5 is also in development for the Wii 2 as well!
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-03-26 Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-02-27 Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-06 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Launches This April
- 2014-02-04 Over 32 Million Copies Of Grand Theft Auto 5 Shipped
- 2014-01-27 Red Dead Redemption 2 Could Launch As Soon As 2014, According To Analyst
- 2014-01-22 GTA 5 For PC Listed On Amazon France And Germany's Websites
- 2014-01-22 US Cable Companies Sue The Rockstar Patent Consortium
- 2011-05-20 L.A. Noire has a black and white mode
- 2011-03-22 Grand Theft Auto V Confirmed by Gilbert Gottfried, But For What Consoles?