EA’s Need for Speed franchise is practically synonymous with racing games. Every year the series tries to reinvent itself or improve upon the last. The last two games, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed left the story-driven games of Need for Speed: Carbon and Need for Speed: Undeground and saw the series branch off into Burnout territory and butt heads against Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport in the racing-simulation genre.
This leaked trailer for Need for Speed: The Run developed by Black Box looks like the series will be returning back to the story-driven games from yesteryear. Details are scant, but from what we see in the video above, The Run might take place in at least one known city: New York. We also know the main character’s name is Jack.
The Run will be released on November 18 in the U.K. A U.S. release date has yet to be discovered.RELATED
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- Follow: ea games,
- Seen at: destructoid