Nintendo has just put an end to all speculation about the arrival of their next home video gaming console. The Japanese video game company has officially announced that their new console, the Wii 2 will be a successor to the original Wii and will arrive sometime in 2012, next year. While we’ll have to wait until next year to get our hands on the console, Nintendo will be officially confirming the specs and showcasing the Wii 2 at E3 this year in LA from June 7-9.
With June 7 just over a month away – I’m pretty sure all eyes are on Nintendo to see if they can deliver a console as revolutionary as the Wii when it launched, not forgetting the games lineup at launch as well. What do you think of the Wii 2 so far? Do you think Nintendo can deliver the goods again this time around?
Next Story: Samsung D6350: 32" 3D Smart TV released in Korea
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2011-06-06 Nintendo Wii successor might just be known as Nintendo
- 2011-05-24 Activision remains coy on Modern Warfare 3 for Nintendo consoles
- 2011-05-13 Only 27% of Americans are interested in buying the Wii 2
- 2011-05-13 All Nintendo console sales are declining, Nintendo in trouble?
- 2011-04-14 Nintendo will unveil Wii HD at E3