The Nokia T7-00 that was recently discovered due to its name found in the Ovi publisher tool has finally been spotted in the wild. New pictures supposedly from China dispels all speculations about the phone being a tablet (due to the T in its name), and from what we can see, it’s an N8-ish looking phone but It doesn’t pack the same 12 megapixel autofocus Carl Zeiss shooter nor does it come with a mini-HDMI port. It comes with an 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, a front facing VGA camera for video calls and self-portraits, a 700MHz ARM11 processor and runs on Symbian^3. From early reports, it looks like a downgraded, thicker version of the N8, made specifically for the Chinese market, so there’s not much to see here. Head here for more pictures of the device.
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Follow: images, leak, Nokia, photographs, symbian, symbian^3,
- Seen at: micgadget