The Nokia T7-00 that was recently discovered due to its name found in the Ovi publisher tool has finally been spotted in the wild. New pictures supposedly from China dispels all speculations about the phone being a tablet (due to the T in its name), and from what we can see, it’s an N8-ish looking phone but It doesn’t pack the same 12 megapixel autofocus Carl Zeiss shooter nor does it come with a mini-HDMI port. It comes with an 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, a front facing VGA camera for video calls and self-portraits, a 700MHz ARM11 processor and runs on Symbian^3. From early reports, it looks like a downgraded, thicker version of the N8, made specifically for the Chinese market, so there’s not much to see here. Head here for more pictures of the device.
Next Story: Drink-Making Unit 2.0 unleashed
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2011-08-01: New Symbian Belle screenshots leaked
- 2011-06-27: Nokia N5 caught in the wild
- 2011-04-07: BlackBerry Bold Touch revealed in photographs
- 2010-11-08: Nokia E7 Shipping on December 10th
- 2010-11-18: Failing Nokia N8 Suffering from Faulty Parts?