The Nokia X7 that was leaked previously in photos and videos has now been officially announced by Nokia. Packing a large 4″ AMOLED screen, the Nokia X7 is designed to be an entertainment-focused Symbian Anna (the latest version of Symbian) handset. With no physical buttons on the screen and a sleek symmetrical design, the X7 sure is a looker. With a Corning Gorilla Glass display to make sure you don’t accidentally break your screen while in the midst of an exciting game or movie, the X7 also has an 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash for you to record your own HD videos and take your own photographs. A GPS radio and Ovi Maps ensure you won’t get lost, and preloaded social apps and games (Galaxy on Fire HD and Asphalt 5 HD) make sure you’ll have things to do with the phone right out of the box. The X7 will be available in Q2 2011, and will retail for $549 (€380).RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: AMOLED, launch, Nokia, symbian, videogames, x7,
- Seen at: uberphones