Moleskine has been around for quite some time right now, and even though more people are starting to replace their regular paper notebooks with digital counterparts, writing and drawing on paper still has a place in the hearts of many people. It looks like Moleskine understands this as well, and while they most they’ve been able to do was to release iPad/iPhone covers with attached Moleskine notebooks, they’ve decided to embrace the digital revolution.
Moleskine released the first version of their official Moleskine app for iOS last week. Working across all iOS devices, this app pretty much functions just like a regular Moleskine notebook. Except that you don’t have to spend a fortune on one of those premium notebooks, and therefore you won’t be afraid to mess up while making notes on these pages. You can write and edit text notes, sketch images, and even insert images or share your notes with your friends all within the app itself. You can even choose what sort of paper you’d like to make notes on.
The Moleskine may not give you the same experience as using a proper Moleskine notebook, but for the low price of free, it does a pretty good job. The official Moleskine app is available now on the App Store.RELATED
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Follow: app, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, notebook,