Moleskine has been around for quite some time right now, and even though more people are starting to replace their regular paper notebooks with digital counterparts, writing and drawing on paper still has a place in the hearts of many people. It looks like Moleskine understands this as well, and while they most they’ve been able to do was to release iPad/iPhone covers with attached Moleskine notebooks, they’ve decided to embrace the digital revolution.
Moleskine released the first version of their official Moleskine app for iOS last week. Working across all iOS devices, this app pretty much functions just like a regular Moleskine notebook. Except that you don’t have to spend a fortune on one of those premium notebooks, and therefore you won’t be afraid to mess up while making notes on these pages. You can write and edit text notes, sketch images, and even insert images or share your notes with your friends all within the app itself. You can even choose what sort of paper you’d like to make notes on.
The Moleskine may not give you the same experience as using a proper Moleskine notebook, but for the low price of free, it does a pretty good job. The official Moleskine app is available now on the App Store.
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released