OtterBox has just announced that they are now part of RIM’s Built for BlackBerry program. This means that OtterBox will be one of the few selected manufacturers chosen to design certified and endorsed accessories for BlackBerry devices. This is a prestigious label and essentially means what OtterBox creates for BlackBerry devices will be of high quality and won’t damage or hamper the BlackBerry device in any way. This new certification for the high-quality accessory manufacturer should see a lot of customers flocking to them for BlackBerry cases.
Head over to the OtterBox website to see their selection of cases available for BlackBerry devices. They’ve also recently launched the BlackBerry PlayBook Defender Series case to keep your QNX tablet safe, sound, and free from bump damage. It is available now for $69.95 from their website. How many of you use OtterBox cases to protect your phones and if you do, what do you think of their products?
Next Story: Fruit Ninja coming to a Kinect near you soon
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-07-11: Research In Motion Officially Renamed To Blackberry, As Per Shareholder Vote
- 2013-02-04: BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30: BlackBerry Z10 Review Sentiment
- 2013-01-30: BlackBerry 10 Launched, RIM's Roadmap for 2013
- 2013-01-28: White BlackBerry 10 Z10 Pictures Leak Online