OtterBox has just announced that they are now part of RIM’s Built for BlackBerry program. This means that OtterBox will be one of the few selected manufacturers chosen to design certified and endorsed accessories for BlackBerry devices. This is a prestigious label and essentially means what OtterBox creates for BlackBerry devices will be of high quality and won’t damage or hamper the BlackBerry device in any way. This new certification for the high-quality accessory manufacturer should see a lot of customers flocking to them for BlackBerry cases.
Head over to the OtterBox website to see their selection of cases available for BlackBerry devices. They’ve also recently launched the BlackBerry PlayBook Defender Series case to keep your QNX tablet safe, sound, and free from bump damage. It is available now for $69.95 from their website. How many of you use OtterBox cases to protect your phones and if you do, what do you think of their products?RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- Follow: blackberry, case, otterbox, RIM,