The Pioneer HDJ-500T-K DJ headphones certainly do not amount to much when it comes to breaking new ground in headphones technology, as it is more or less a re-issue of the standard HDJ-500 series – although you will benefit from a new swappable straight cord with a microphone as well as an answer button. If you want to practice to be a world famous DJ in order to get out of the dead end job that you’re stuck with at the moment, you will be pleased to hear that the Pioneer HDJ-500T-K DJ headphones will also sport an extendable coiled leash – but you can enjoy leisurely listening and hands-free calling thanks to the straight cord.
Retailing for $145 per pair from next month onwards, this multi-functional entry level DJ headphones will let you jump right straight into DJing action from the get go.
David Arevalo, senior marketing manager, Professional Sound and Visual Division for Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc., has this to say about the HDJ-500T-K, “Consumers are always looking for accessories that can do more than just one thing. With the new HDJ-500T-K you can go from using it at a gig, to enjoying music from a smartphone, to taking a call, all with the same device. A quick push of the answer button on the straight cord enables a phone conversation, and as soon as that ends you’re back to listening to music, all with high quality sound.” [Press Release]
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2011-05-24: Etymotic introduces Awareness features to hf3 and mc3 Noise Isolating Headsets
- 2011-03-30: Captain America earphones to prepare you for the upcoming movie
- 2011-03-24: iSkin earTones stereo earphones with mic and remote
- 2011-03-23: Wicked Audio announces Wicked Helix headphones