The PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Move motion controllers both hit significant milestones today. Sony announced that its “do-everything” PS3 video game console sold 50 million units worldwide as of the end of March. The PlayStation Move controller isn’t doing too shabby either. It moved over 8 million units worldwide as of earlier this month. Another 30 million and the PS3 will catch up to the Wii’s 80 million and counting global units. But Nintendo doesn’t seem concerned. With a new console set to debut at E3, all eyes will turn to it, while Sony and Microsoft duke it out in their 10 year life cycle war. For now, Sony can pop open the champagne and down a glass or two, but it still has a lot of work to do, although it’s on the right track. We want to see some tight integration connectivity with the upcoming NGP. We want this black concave box to really push the limits of 3D gaming. From the likes of it, Sony’s hitting at gamers hard and fast. Exclusive games like SOCOM 4, Resistance 3 and Uncharted 3 can only accelerate the PS3′s growth.
Next Story: Asus PA246Q ProArt Series LCD monitor
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA