Being a geek means carrying your very own backpack wherever you go, and it makes perfect sense to cram in all the gizmos and gadgets that you possibly can – after all, you wouldn’t want to be caught in a situation where you can’t show off your device to save the day, do you? While solar panels on backpacks are nothing new, that doesn’t mean you can up the ante by being stylish with Ralph Lauren’s latest solar backpack, offering a design that isn’t only functional but stylish to boot. Apart from that, it is waterproof, now how about that for desirability? The only drawback for the man on the street would be its $800 price tag, making us scour around for cheaper and non-branded equivalents, but to no avail. Poor us!
Next Story: EraThink EraPalm spotted, rumored for US release
- 2014-04-14: Kyocera Installs Solar Cycle Station For Electric Vehicles In Japan
- 2014-04-09: Solar Impulse 2 Wants To Circle The World On Solar Power Alone
- 2014-04-08: Nokia Solar Energy Suit Could Offer Alternative Phone Charging Option
- 2014-04-02: Ecoppia E4 Robots Clean Solar Panels Without Using Water
- 2014-03-17: Solar Power Harvested From Space Beamed Down To Earth
- 2011-01-28: The Androcell is a solar powered backpack that can change its design