If there ever was a children’s toy on the market right now that encourages vandalism or starting fires, Razor’s Graffiti and eSpark scooters would fit the bill. Their recently released scooters seem to paint the much frowned up activities in a good light.
The Razor Graffiti is a regular scooter that has been enhanced with a patented chalk scribbler on its tail. And attached to the chalk scribbler are three sticks of chalk that paint a colorful trail wherever you go. Sure it may be a good way for kids to find their way home or to create a huge masterpiece that can be seen from bird’s eye view, but really – kids are going to be more interested in leaving their chalk marks all over the neighborhood and in public areas than anything else. Vandalism never seemed so fun.
The Razor eSpark takes vandalism up a notch to arsonist standards – on a day when the conditions are just right, this spark generating electric scooter can easily start a fire. The eSpark comes with an electric motor that takes 8 hours to charge for 40 minutes of mayhem at 10mph.RELATED
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- Follow: scooter,
- Seen at: ohgizmo