Jailbreakers, take note! If your iOS-powered device is running on iOS 4.3.2, then you will be pleased to know that redsn0w has announced an untethered jailbreak for the aforementioned version of the iOS. After all, it was discovered that Apple engineers didn’t really patch up the loopholes used in the untethered hacking method that was taken advantage of by redsn0w for 4.3.1, so with the same vulnerability in place, all that Dev-Team’s @i0n1c needed to do was port the code over to the new kernel in order to keep the jailbreak up and running.
Of course, for folks who have moved on to the iPad 2 in their lives won’t be too happy to hear that the iPad 2 is still not supported, although ultrasn0w unlockers would do well to remember that the upcoming PwnageTool release is due later this week.
Initial impressions of the latest untethered jailbreak has caused some consternation among usrs – it seems that the current buld does cause issues for iPhone owners, so hold on to your seats tightly as a fixed version is well on its way. Patience is the virtue that you would do well to practice here.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Remote App For iOS Updated With iTunes Radio Support
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Apple's Medical Experts Find Worker Death Wasn't Due To Working Conditions
- Follow: jailbreak, redsn0w, redsnow, tether,
- Seen at: blog.iphone-dev.org