Just as I was bashing Kinect for being all about the casual Kinect Sports and Kinectimals, along comes the first M-rated game for the motion sensing camera – Rise of Nightmares. According to VG247, the Sega published game is a “first-person title where a tourist form the US has to rescue his wife from a particularly mad scientist.” With a description like “a man screams loudly as spikes impale his body; a restrained character’s hand is chopped off before he is killed” we might just be frightened by this game. Add in the fact that you can move to horror beats and this game sounds even more freakish. Further details have yet to be released, but with a title such as Rise of Nightmares, we don’t think this game will be kiddy at all. In fact, we think this might just be a step in the right direction for Kinect to be taken more seriously on the Xbox 360 platform. Rise of Nightmares will be available this summer. Better keep your have your flashlight close.
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- Follow: 360, kinect, Microsoft, video games, videogames, xbox 360,
- Seen at: ripten