Adiant Solutions, a company known for its GPS safety and tracking solutions, has just announced the availability of their new S-911 tracking bracelet. The S-911 is a tracking bracelet that is designed to give a peace of mind to folks with loved ones that suffer from cognitive disorders. The S-911 is the only tracking bracelet that offers real-time tracking with accuracy up-to-the-second and within several feet 24/7/365.
In addition to letting concerned people track the wearer of a bracelet, the S-911 features customer controlled geo-fencing (the ability to establish boundaries that the bracelet can’t leave without triggering an alarm), 2-way communication with automatic answering after 3 rings, a G-force sensor to detect falls, a speed sensor, a panic button in case of emergency and a watch – and yes, all this is packed within a small wristwatch style bracelet.
Folks who take care of people suffering from Autism, Alzheimer’s, Dementia and other cognitive disorders – can rest much more easily, knowing where they are every single second of the day. Find out more details about the S-911 here. The GPS Tracking Bracelet is available now. Head over to Adiant Solutions for more details on the S-911.
Next Story: TweetDeck receives a major overhaul
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2011-11-11 BiKN iPhone case turns it into a homing beacon
- 2011-10-26 GPS Shoe helps track patients with Alzheimer's
- 2011-09-07 Find My iPhone used in Chilean search and rescue operation
- 2011-04-27 Apple speaks up about iOS tracking issues
- 2009-10-04 Keruve 2010 GPS tracking system for Alzheimer patients