The device lineup sheet for Costco has found its way into the wild, and the folks over at Droid Life have been kind enough to share it with the rest of us. Judging from picture, we can see the addition of 2 new smartphones for Verizon in addition to their launch dates– the Samsung Droid Charge and Motorola Bionic 4G.
Since the last leaked Droid Charge launch date turned out to be wrong, it might have been delayed until April 28 next week. After all the training materials for the phone only surfaced last week, so it would make sense that Verizon employees get one full week to learn about the phone. But this would put the phone up for sale on the same day as the HTC Incredible 2 and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. Three new phones on one day? Verizon is going to have one heck of a launch event.
The Motorola Bionic that was rumored to have been cancelled is also spotted on the device lineup sheet with a May 12 date. However, the folks over at Droid Life believe that the phone isn’t going to arrive, with the Targa taking its place. But there’s no harm in hoping right? After all, the originally scheduled date is almost a month away, Motorola has some time to sort out whatever’s wrong with the phone. Stay tuned for more details.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2011-12-12: Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2011-11-30: Samsung DROID Charge receives Gingerbread
- 2011-11-23: Samsung DROID Charge Gingerbread update confirmed
- 2011-11-10: Samsung Illusion pops up in Verizon's Infocenter
- 2011-04-14: Verizon upcoming phone prices leaked