The Samsung Droid Charge was supposed to go on sale earlier this week, but due to Verizon’s issues with their 4G LTE network, the release was pushed back to an unmentioned date. However, according to the latest reports from Android Central, we might be seeing the device on sale next Tuesday.
An internal memo from Costco was recently discovered detailing the arrival of the Droid Charge at Costco outlets. The phones will arrive on Monday but are not allowed to be sold until Tuesday May 3 – or if a revised launch date has been sent. All Costco outlets will be stocked by the end of the day on Wednesday.
So if you’re looking to get your hands on the Samsung Droid Charge, chances are you’ll be able to own one by the end of next week. Expect an official announcement from Verizon very soon. Hopefully they won’t have any more issues with the 4G LTE network and delay the phone even longer. We all know how tardy the ThunderBolt, let’s hope history doesn’t repeat itself. Any of you picking up this device next week?RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: 4g, Android, droid charge, lte, Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: androidcentral