The Samsung Galaxy S 2 was previously rumored to be delayed due to the upgrade of its processors, but yesterday Samsung announced that no such delay was going to happen. And today, KT Corp, a Korean carrier that will be selling the phone when it launches in Korea has given a definite date to when the dual-core Android 2.3 phone will be hitting the stores – April 25. So this means that we’ll be seeing the phone in April, like Samsung promised. They haven’t revealed the phone’s pricing or when it’ll reach the rest of the world, but I’m guessing we’ll find out once it launches in Korea. How many of you will be putting down some hard earned cash for this baby?
Next Story: Sony does 50MB/s with new Memory Stick PRO
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2011-09-26 T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-22 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21 AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2