The Samsung Galaxy S 2 was previously rumored to be delayed due to the upgrade of its processors, but yesterday Samsung announced that no such delay was going to happen. And today, KT Corp, a Korean carrier that will be selling the phone when it launches in Korea has given a definite date to when the dual-core Android 2.3 phone will be hitting the stores – April 25. So this means that we’ll be seeing the phone in April, like Samsung promised. They haven’t revealed the phone’s pricing or when it’ll reach the rest of the world, but I’m guessing we’ll find out once it launches in Korea. How many of you will be putting down some hard earned cash for this baby?
Next Story: Sony does 50MB/s with new Memory Stick PRO
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-22: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2