After yesterday’s rumors about the Samsung Galaxy S 2 being delayed due to a processor upgrade, it appears that Samsung has refuted such claims about a delay. While there was no official confirmation about the processor upgrade, Samsung has specifically tweeted that the Samsung Galaxy S 2 will be released in April as planned. And like its original rollout schedule, it will hit higher priority markets before others though we can expect quantities of the phones to be somewhat limited since they aren’t having a worldwide launch at the same time. If the phones do receive the 200MHz boost, at least we don’t have to worry about them not arriving on time. Now all we have to do is wait for the launch timetable from Samsung.
Next Story: Opera Mini hits 100 million monthly users
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-22: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2011-05-03: Samsung Galaxy S II surpasses 200,000 pre-orders in Korea
- 2011-04-12: Samsung Galaxy S 2 going on sale in UK May 1