It looks like T-Mobile are on a roll. After spotted with the iPhone running on its network, and then getting powerhouse phones like the G2x, another “dream phone” might be making its way to Magenta’s network. According to some reports, the Samsung Galaxy S II will be headed to T-Mobile sometime soon.
While evidence isn’t concrete, some interesting images have popped up online. On Adobe’s website, there is a picture of a laptop that shows the T-Mobile website, and the website clearly (well not clearly, but if you know what to look for you can see it) shows the Samsung Galaxy S 2. The picture of the phone looks just like the official press shots of the Galaxy S II phone.
Secondly, a tipster sent in to TmoNews a picture of what appears to be a Galaxy S II running on T-Mobile’s network. But whether or not it is an unlocked device that is connected to the network or it’s an official T-Mobile device can’t be verified. Galaxy S II fans hoping for the phone to arrive on the network, keep those fingers crossed. Who knows, those hopes might be turned into reality.
- New iPhones Continue To Dominate Japan's Smartphone Market
- Buy Moto G From Amazon Now For $179
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Developer Edition And U.S. Unlocked HTC One Receives Android 4.4 Update
- Instagram Saw Its Busiest Day Ever This Thanksgiving
- Follow: Android, galaxy s 2, galaxy s ii, Samsung, t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews