It looks like T-Mobile are on a roll. After spotted with the iPhone running on its network, and then getting powerhouse phones like the G2x, another “dream phone” might be making its way to Magenta’s network. According to some reports, the Samsung Galaxy S II will be headed to T-Mobile sometime soon.
While evidence isn’t concrete, some interesting images have popped up online. On Adobe’s website, there is a picture of a laptop that shows the T-Mobile website, and the website clearly (well not clearly, but if you know what to look for you can see it) shows the Samsung Galaxy S 2. The picture of the phone looks just like the official press shots of the Galaxy S II phone.
Secondly, a tipster sent in to TmoNews a picture of what appears to be a Galaxy S II running on T-Mobile’s network. But whether or not it is an unlocked device that is connected to the network or it’s an official T-Mobile device can’t be verified. Galaxy S II fans hoping for the phone to arrive on the network, keep those fingers crossed. Who knows, those hopes might be turned into reality.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2011-11-22: T-Mobile to launch white Samsung Galaxy S2 hopefully in time for a white Christmas
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-22: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-08-26: Samsung Galaxy S 2 US variants pictured
- 2011-08-07: Samsung Hercules confirmed for T-Mobile