Samsung’s successor to the first Galaxy Tab, the Galaxy Tab 10.1v was unveiled to the world at the Mobile World Congress in February earlier this year. Well it’s been two months since the tablet’s unmasking, and starting tomorrow the tablet will finally be sitting in people’s hands. The Galaxy Tab 10.1v will go on sale in Portugal tomorrow for €590 (~ $862.7), followed by Netherlands later this week.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v packs a 10.1″ display (1280 x 800) runs Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) on a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, 16GB of internal storage, HSPA+ Support, a rear facing 8 megapixel camera with flash, a front facing 2 megapixel camera, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB port and dual surround-sound speakers.
The Galaxy Tab 10.1v will be different from the newer Galaxy Tab 10.1 which is 2.3mm thinner, has a 3 megapixel rear camera, but will have the rest of its specs unchanged. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be available in early June.RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: Android, galaxy tab 10.1, honeycomb, Samsung, Tablet,
- Seen at: tcmagazine