The Samsung Infuse 4G was shown off at CES earlier this year – an Android phone with a huge screen headed to AT&T with HSPA+ radios to take advantage of the carrier’s 4G connection. But since its announcement, we haven’t really heard much about the phone. There was no word of when it would be released or how much it would cost – but the discovery of a new Walmart flyer points us in the right direction.
If the details on the flyer turn out to be accurate, we’ll be seeing the Samsung Infuse 4G in stores in May 2011, with a price tag of $178.88 on a 2-year AT&T contract. Not too bad for a phone that packs a sweet 4.5″ Super AMOLED Plus display, 1.2GHz single-core Hummingbird processor, an 8 megapixel rear camera, 1.3 megapixel front facing camera, and HSPA+ support. May isn’t too far away – expect more details soon. Anybody planning to pick up this jumbo-sized-screen phone when it arrives?
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-06-27: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-04-06: Android 4.0 ROM leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777
- 2012-02-07: Samsung Infuse 4G Gingerbread update put on hold
- 2011-08-14: Samsung Infuse 4G to get Gingerbread this month
- 2011-05-05: Samsung Infuse 4G: the nation's thinnest smartphone to arrive on AT&T